Arts Development are looking for 5 individual artists to each facilitate a creative workshop for over 16s, as part of Creativity and Wellbeing: a National Celebration, 10 – 16 June 2019.
Workshops can be creative in the broadest sense, from comedy to calligraphy, dance to drumming, flower pressing to felting, and everything in-between.
Workshops need to be themed around one, some or all of the five ways to wellbeing (connect, give, keep learning, be active, take notice).
The Council particularly welcomes applications from artists in the local area.
£85 for delivery of a two hour community based workshop, including pre and post workshop planning, set up and feedback.
£15 contribution towards materials + use of some Arts Development materials stock
Please email Katherine Brown and Zoe Sussmeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and no more than one page of A4 on:
- Your workshop proposal for up to 10 participants, including meeting the five ways to wellbeing theme
- Any experience on facilitating workshops and feedback (prior experience isn’t essential, and we welcome applications from artists looking to run a first workshop)
- Any links to your work or previous workshops
- Date and time preference during 10 – 16 June
- Any suggestions for a venue you may have used before
Deadline - midnight on Friday 19th April
Successful applicants will be contacted on Wednesday 24th April