Derby Theatre looking for Marketing Support
Derby Theatre is looking for someone with a good level of marketing and promotional experience (including digital marketing and content creation) and a creative flair to support the marketing team and function at the Theatre for approx. 16 hours per week for up to 7 months.
Hours: 16 hours per week for up to 7 months
Salary: £9.57 per hour
Closing Date: Wednesday 9 June, 5pm
Interview Date: TBC
This supporting role will work as part of the marketing team and will involve creating and formatting content for marketing and promotional purposes relating to varied strands of work and related projects.
Specific tasks over the duration of the contract will include:
- Writing direct mail letters, e-shots and newsletters;
- Producing social media plans and posts;
- Adding content to the website, including creating news items and contributing to the collation of the marketing monthly planner;
- Adapting copy for different purposes and platforms and contributing ideas and content for campaign plans;
- Liaising with colleagues in other departments to request and collate information for marketing purposes.
Due to the current situation, it is intended that this role will predominantly be carried out remotely, with the successful applicant working from home (so owning laptop or PC will be required).
The 16 hours per week are flexible and can mainly be worked at a time to suit the successful applicant - with the exception of one hour per week to attend the weekly marketing meeting (which currently takes place on Tuesday mornings, but this can be adjusted).
This role will be line managed by the Senior Marketing Officer but will also report to both the Head of Marketing and Senior Marketing Officer.
How To Apply:
To express an interest in this role please send us a statement- no longer than a side of A4-detailing:
- Why you are interested in the position
- How you meet the criteria and person specification
- Your experience in this area
- Why you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role
Please email this statement and a completed Derby Theatre Equality and Diversity Form to Simrun Sandhu at: email@example.com by 5pm on Wednesday 9 June with 'Derby Theatre Marketing Support' in the subject line of your email.
If you require these documents in a different format please email firstname.lastname@example.org