Do you know anyone who is living with dementia?
Please find below information about the forthcoming Matinée dementia friendly film screenings, for people with a dementia and their family, friend or carer:
- Show Boat - May 15th in Belper to celebrate Dementia Awareness Week
- Breakfast at Tiffany's - May 24th in Long Eaton
- 7 Brides for 7 Brothers - June 14th
- Calamity Jane - September 13th
- It's a Wonderful Life - November 9th ...at the Pomegranate Theatre, Chesterfield
We would be grateful if you could help distribute this information to anyone living with dementia, their friends, families and carers. In particular, we are keen to reach individuals and their carers, living independently in the community, who would benefit from a social outing.
All events open at 1pm. There will be an interval, and the event will finish by 4pm. Tea, coffee and cake are provided. For all details see the attached posters or go to www.matineederbyshire.org.uk
Telephone: 07449 732322
Facebook (give us a like!): www.facebook.com/MatineeDerbyshire
Matinée is an Arts Derbyshire project funded and supported by the Paul Hamlyn Foundation and Derbyshire County Council