The Harley Open - Call for Artists
For The Harley Open exhibition, we invite artists whether professional or amateur to enter their work in to our popular competition.
The Open Exhibition is a celebration of 2D art, and gives artists, whether just starting out and experimenting, or experienced professionals the perfect opportunity to showcase their work.
£2000 - The Harley Gallery Award. Sponsored by The Harley Foundation.
£750 - The Harley Gallery Award - Highly Commended. Sponsored by Latimer Hinks Solicitors.
£500 - The People’s Prize. Sponsored by Welbeck Estates Company Limited
How to apply:
The application process for acceptance into the 2020 Harley Open Exhibition will be in 2 stages.
Digital application via an online submission process. More information coming soon! Want a reminder? Join our mailing list.
Successful artwork from Stage 1 must be delivered in person to The Harley Gallery for final selection.
KEY APPLICATION INFORMATION
- Open to all artists located within a 100 mile radius of The Harley Gallery
- Entries must be your own, original artwork
- Artwork must have been made within the last 2 years
- Entries must be wall based
- Entry is £10 per work, with a maximum of 2 entries
- Entries for Stage 2 must be delivered in person to The Harley Gallery within the dates shown below.
- Open to artists 18 years and over only.
- Digital submissions: 1 February – 1 April 2020
- Judges selection from digital submissions: 6 April 2020
- Successful entries from Stage 1 will be contacted by email: 8 April 2020
- Delivery of artwork to the Gallery for Stage 2: 10 – 19 April 2020
- Judges final selection: 20 April 2020
- Notification of successful entries announced on Harley website: 21 April 2020
- Unsuccessful entry collection: 22 April – 26 April 2020
- Exhibition: 2 May – 5 July 2020
- Prize giving party: 2 May 2020
- Collection of exhibited works: 7 July – 12 July 2020.
For further information, visit www.harleygallery.co.uk