Visiting the Barn from Monday 19th July
There has been lots in the media about the changes in regulations from Monday 19th July, but we are conscious that Covid hasn’t gone away, and some of our visitors and customers may be feeling nervous about any possible changes to procedures. So, we’d like to reassure you that we are continuing with many of the measures we have had in place for some time:
• Table service will be continuing in the coffee shop. This helps to restrict movement around the building.
• There will be no additional tables in the coffee shop for the time being to help maintain social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer and wipes will still be available through the Barn and in all of our events.
• There will be signage up to reiterate not to come into the building if you or your household have any symptoms of coronavirus. You should self-isolate if you or someone in your household has a new, persistent cough; a high temperature; or loses/has changes to their sense of taste or smell, even if these symptoms are mild. You must also self-isolate if you or someone in your household has had a positive COVID-19 result, or if you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace.
• Face masks will be discretionary for customers, but we will encourage face coverings to be worn when moving around the building.
• The coffee shop staff will be carrying out regular touch point cleaning.
• The QR codes for check in will remain up and visitors may request to be manually added to the track and trace form.
We will be reviewing these measures regularly, and update them when we feel it is in the best interests of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
Thank you for your continued support – we look forward to seeing you at Dronfield Hall Barn very soon.