We have an exciting new opportunity for 4 local makers to have their own studio space in our prime city centre location as well as retail space to sell their products.
Our new building is situated in Derby’s Cathedral Quarter at the gateway to the Cultural Hub, with ample footfall and is set to be THE place for visual arts and crafts in Derby!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01332 384561 to show your interest and arrange a viewing.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- A 80sq ft space
- A large window in public view for your own display purposes and for the public to see you at work.
- 2 glass cabinets, pedestals, display boards & plug sockets will be provided by Artcore
- An opportunity to sell your products directly to the public on a daily basis
- The chance to put on workshops and events in the space
- Support from the Artcore Team
Here’s the deal:
- The space is initially available for 5 months hence is ideal for a short term explorative space.
- £100 per month studio rent.
- Studio Occupancy Date - 1st August 2019
- Terms & Conditions apply