Derbyshire Open Arts: Annual General Meeting 2021
We are pleased to invite all our members to attend our Annual General Meeting marking the end of the 2021 cycle, when all our efforts were taken online. The meeting will be held via Zoom on Thursday 22nd July at 19:00 - Click here to request a link.
The Committee would like to thank all of you for your support and participation in the 2021 Online Campaign.
Attached please find all the relevant documents for this AGM, including:
- 2020 AGM Minutes
- 2021 AGM Agenda
- Chair's Report for 2021
- DOArts Accounts for 2021
- Treasurer's Report for 2021
- Secretary's Report for 2021
- Social Media Report for 2021
The following Officers will stand for election at this AGM:
- Pete Singer for Chair
- Nigel Winter for Treasurer
- Olinda Everett for Secretary
Other members of the Committee that fall due this year and any new members applying will also be elected.
Anyone, including non-members, may apply to stand for any post and indeed for joining the Committee in 2022, by giving notice in writing to the Secretary up to 10 days prior to the date of the AGM.
All Derbyshire Open Arts members and Committee members who attend are entitled to vote at the meeting.
A number of committee members are retiring this year, leaving some areas of the work depleted. The brochure will return next year and we aim to redouble our efforts in making Derbyshire Open Arts event better known to the wider public. To achieve this, we are looking for volunteers (we are all volunteers on the committee) to assist with the following:
- Social media skills, particularly facebook and instagram - September to May
- One person for distribution coordination - February/March
- Various people for distribution of brochures in March (expenses refunded)
- Proof-reading the brochure - a few hours, one day in February
- Promotions officer seeking advertisers for the brochure and promoting DOArts in the community; creating/designing promotional materials.
All of these roles are time limited and need only take whatever time you are able to offer.
To find out more and ask for clarification, please email your questions to email@example.com.