Local music event in a Cave!
The event is will take place inside a cave in Matlock Bath and will premiere two new compositions by experimental classical composer Eliane Radigue and electronic producer Lee Gamble. The music will be performed by the London Contemporary Orchestra and broadcast on BBC Radio 3.
Contact Associate Producer, Alec Curtis, at email@example.com for all enquiries.
Buy tickets at Resident Advisor.
- Eliane Radigue https://www.facebook.com/Eliane-Radigue-105153259607448/
- Lee Gamble https://www.facebook.com/leegamblemusic/
- Shiva Feshareki https://www.facebook.com/shivafeshareki/
- London Contemporary Orchestra http://www.lcorchestra.co.uk/
- Samye Asher http://samyeasher.com/
Event Date: Sunday 17th September 2017
Venue: Great Masson Cave Heights of Abraham Dale Road Matlock DE43NT
• Due to the conditions of the cave, we are sorry that the event is not suitable for people with difficulty walking or a fear of travelling via cable car. By collaborating with BBC Radio 3, we hope that those who are unable to attend due to these reasons will be able to experience the concert online.
• Please wear sensible footwear such as trainers. No open-toed shoes.
• Coaches will collect London guests from Finsbury Park Station at midday and will return around 10pm. Coaches will collect Manchester guests from Picadilly Coach station at 3pm, returning for 10pm. It is also possible to make your own way to the cave via train, car etc.
• In the unlikely even that bad weather prohibits use of the cable cars, the event will be cancelled and a refund will be issued.