THE WRITING WORKSHOP: WRITING CRITIQUE AND DEVELOPMENT
Are you writing a novel or a collection of short stories? Do you struggle to get constructive feedback? Are you worried about sharing your work? Are you looking for a supportive and creative group of people to help shape and improve your novel? If so, this is the course for you!
The writing workshop is the core tool for any writer looking to develop and push themselves forward creatively. These workshops will teach you how to critique and develop your peers work, whilst also showing you how to develop and edit your own. This course is best suited for those working on prose.
- This course is designed to help you develop a piece of creative writing.
- We will explore the tools you need to support a writing routine and look at how to keep your writing on track.
- You will be given clear guidelines about how to critique work.
- You will be expected to bring writing to the sessions each week. We will have dedicated time to write but also time to read, reflect and review each other’s work.
- Writing teaches writing. But it’s also important that you surround yourself with the right people, this workshop will be a supportive creative environment for those writers looking to take their work to the next level.
TIME: 6.30 -9pm
LOCATION: Buxton campus
START DATE: 27 February 2020