About Made In Derbyshire
2015 was a year of celebrations and activities exploring the rich cultural life and diversity of Derbyshire. We named this ‘Made in Derbyshire’. Due to the overwhelmingly positive response we received to this campaign as a valuable marketing tool for businesses of all sizes and in all industries in the county, we will continue on.
Made in Derbyshire is promoted by Culture Derbyshire, a partnership of public, private, voluntary and community organisations working together to promote and improve the cultural life of the county.
The lead Culture Derbyshire member for the Made in Derbyshire campaign is Derbyshire County Council.
If you have a product, event or provide a service that was born in Derbyshire, register as a member and help us to celebrate the rich diversity of talent in the County.
Join us now and help celebrate Made In Derbyshire!
Any Derbyshire-based organisation can register and receive the following benefits:
- A free listing in our Members' Directory
- Add your company events to your Member's listing
- Registered users' events are highlighted in the events listings
- Registered users' events have the opportunity for promoted feature on the homepage
- Ability to use the marque as part of your marketing materials
- Inclusion in the County-wide campaigns to celebrate producers in Derbyshire
- Social media marketing support through our Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest pages