Could you provide refreshments at countryside sites?
Are you looking for a new challenge in 2018? Or perhaps a new business venture?
We are looking for caterers to serve refreshments at several of our country sites and parks from April.
So whether you're a budding barista with a love of coffee, have ambitions to run your own ice-cream van or serve up scrumptious snacks, then this could be the opportunity for you.
Leases are available to provide refreshments at:
- Black Rocks, near Wirksworth
- Cromford Wharf
- Elvaston Country Park
- Grassmoor Country Park, near Chesterfield
- Great Northern Greenway, Mickleover
- Grin Low, near Buxton
- Hayfield Countryside Centre
- Mill Green in Staveley
- Peter Fidler Reserve, Bolsover
- Poulter Country Park, near Langwith
- Rowthorne Trail, near Glapwell
- Shipley Country Park, between Heanor and Ilkeston
Two of the leases are to provide refreshments from kiosks at Grin Low Country Park and Black Rocks. The rest are leases for plots for mobile vendors such as ice-cream vans and coffee wagons.