Funding event for Artists
Get Funded is an event aimed at artists, creatives and collectives sharing skills, advice and tips on getting funding. It will be in the Box at QUAD on the 19th of July 1-4pm, there will be a series of speakers giving advice on getting funding/fundraising from different perspectives.
Talks will cover:
- Collaborating with an organisation/curator to co-fund.
- Arts Council England will be talking about their latest funding bids
- Funding for small orgs and collectives
- Crowdfunding, and matched funding
- Project evaluation techniques and methods
After the talks some of the speakers including the Arts Council will be offering 1-2-1s where you can ask for detailed advice on your project idea, to book a 1-2-1 you will need to bring a loose project summary and working budget on paper that the speaker can discuss with you and give feedback on. There will also be workshops on how to cost up a project and create a project timeline.
Tickets are £10 or £8 concessions, includes refreshments.